Do you need copy that gets results?
Then you need a copywriter who not only gets specific and measurable results, but who’ll make life easy for you.
Here are six reasons why you should choose me:
- You’ll work with a reliable and accountable writer; I deliver what I say I will, and always on time.
- Your customers will want what you sell. I happen to have an empathetic ‘sixth sense’, which is like gold dust when it comes to making your products appealing to customers. I know how to turn features into the right benefits for your specific target market, and present it to them in a way they’ll understand. Many writers say they can do this, but then fail to translate messages into a format which your readers can easily digest. That’s such a waste of time!
- You’ll work with someone who’s prepared to put in the background research to get to know your customers and market properly. This isn’t only done at the desk; it can be getting out to meet your prospects in person. Doing the groundwork is such an important part of making sure your marketing is 100% right for your business, and I never skimp on it.
- Your business will benefit from years of proven knowledge; both old and new. I read and study constantly and apply what I’ve learned to your business. Theories with no tried and tested results behind them are totally pointless. So I only learn and use methods from psychology and marketing experts like John Caples, Robert Cialdini and Stephen Covey who have actually put their ideas into practice.
- You won’t have to worry about your marketing anymore. I’m diligent, committed, and I enjoy it. I’ll take a job that you don’t want to do off your hands, and make it work for you.
- You’ll benefit from exceptionally well-rounded experience. That means knowing what works face-to-face and not just in print. People buy people, not just products. If you apply this to yourself, you’ll realise that you usually buy something not only because the product is good, but because you like the thinking and outlook of the company behind it. This applies to your business too.
Remember: only you can do what you do. So you need someone who understands how to pull out the benefits of working with you and weave it into your marketing. It’s an exceptionally powerful sales technique; one which I always use.
And don’t forget, there’s my guarantee. If my copy doesn’t get results, I’ll rewrite it.
That should put your mind at rest.
But the best way to do business is to get to know someone properly. Showing is better than telling.
For you and I, the best way to do this is to read my free report: ‘Need a Copywriter? Discover the 5 Profitable Powers of Persuasive People: Everything You Should Know Before You Hire Your Marketeer’.
As a thank you for signing up, I’ll also send you my free ‘37 Steps To Successful Selling’ email course.
Both will show you how I approach my work, why it’s so effective. You’ll learn a lot of helpful lessons to apply to your marketing, and get to know me better.
Plus, it’ll cost you absolutely nothing.
So you have nothing to lose.
Discover the 5 Profitable Powers of Persuasive People…
- What REAL experience and abilities to look for in a good copywriter
- Why they’ll make make a huge difference your marketing
- Which skills of persuasion you can use personally
- How not to be duped by shiny websites and empty promises
- Why these special qualities can be used for both business and personal decisions
- What to do to take your marketing to the next level
Basically, you get to vet me for free.